What is the heaviest thing you've pulled with your savage ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SantaClaw

I once pulled a friend (24 years old, around 90 kg) of mine whilst he was on a bike, I would guess he had around 45 mph before it topped out......

now, before we start ridiculeing santa.....
the bike's tyres would have little stiction (static friction) on the road surface (i'm assuming road) and so would require little force to get them rolling.....
or he's just taking the p*s*??!!

dude thats just really hard to believe though. My truck would wheelie and then probably just bounce uncontrolably. At least thats what I think it would do...haven't tried to pull anything.

You couldn't even peddle a bike to 45mph, unless it was down a very steep hill...

...hmm, Santaclaw, your savvy didn't just push your friend down a very steep hill did it?

I once ate a doesen apples and pulled a fruit salad out of my a$$, but I never did I ever, pull anything, 45 Miles an Hour. Now THAT'S MAGIC!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would guess he had around 45 mph before it topped out......

He never said he clocked it he was only eye balling it, c'mon guys lets not be so judgmental.

well we just givin our opinions... thats all I kinda want to see if my savage could pull. lol how much could a savy pull if ..........no stop. Ive got a bike trailer. you know for pulling kids and such. I could load it with ...........stuff and try to pull it..I thought I heard that they have NITRO PULLS sunday, sunday, sunday....lol

well here's what i think, i think that my savage does 45 mph or less on it's own never mind with a bike and a person behind it so i think that is an exaggeration. And myself i haven't really pulled anything behind my savvy cause i don't wanna ruin it on something stupid. But that is just my opinion.

Members online

No members online now.
Back