what glue to use on bodies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamskii

so i want to stick some magazine pics of hot chicks in the windows of my new shell, what glue can i use to hold them on and wont peel off over time?

i tried the xxxmain lexan glue but that didnt stick and peeled after a few days.

was thinking suiper glue or epoxy.

any help please

adamskii

Good Idea can I use that one??? Just try rubber cement u can peel it off when the pic gets all dirty and oily or want a different one

superglue would probably be a bad idea, as it usually tends to leave a fog or a haze on plastics, ruining your windows...

and rubber cement isn't crystal clear either if i recall...

every ones a clown

so my brother wants to know why i need to make girly pictures sticky..... especially cut from a magazine. wonder what he means by that (LMAO)

every ones a clown!

adamsticky

I think it is parma that makes a glue to put pics on the inside of shells

Ok I found it go to this page>>> http://www.shopatron.com/product/product_id=PAR40200/137.0.6089.5926.0.0.0
and then click on this>>>
t80_x3_PAR40200.jpg
it will show you how

you could get a hot glue gun and glue it from the back around the edge. will then be stuck yet have enough flex to deal with crashes etc.

i use hot glue gun and offcuts of lexan to strenghen certain parts of the shell that are prone to breaks or have allready broken. it works well and none has come off/broke yet.

just make sure the surface is clean before you start.

the xx main glue is meant to be painted over once it has set :D try glueing with that then painting over the windows with a clear or black or whatever color you like

Latest posts

Members online

Back