what engine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon

what would be the best bang for the buck engine wise the:
axial .28
lrp z.28R
axal .32
surefire .32 what would be the best one any other engines that u guys know of that are less the $200 post them need a new one since my picco 26 got dirt in it

hmmm I would go for the Axial .32. The thing with big motors like the Surefire .32 and all .32's for the Savage is that the rpm's drop. I like otors with high rpm's. I have SEEn in PERSON a STS .28 beat a surefire .32 on the track.

Just my .02

how much to the sts go for now and should i get one of them or the 32 I'm not sure on what to get on them all

The STS I saw was a 28. ASk Hoppedup Savage or Megabyteme. Hoppedup Savage HAD a Surefire .32 that he got from Megabyteme. Peersonally I would go for a STS .28.

i i knew it was a 28 thanks though i see the prices on these engines all over the place i heard many good and bad things about these but i am thinking about it cuz from some of the prices its pretty cheap and very powerful for what it is

yep you are right. Sorry about that I should have known that you knew that since I told you.

kk ill have to think bout it and see what i got after i get my new car just have to see thats for the info

i don't know much about these ew engines but i have had greta luckw ith my wasp .26 witha MSJ fridge head. i have had it for 17 gallons now and it still has a great deal of compression and runs like it did when it was new

lol WOW 17 gallons i wish i could of had my picco 26 for more then one lol had to forget the zip tie on the air filter so it falls off and theres dirt in it in the warm up lap and i just replaced the piston and sleeve a week before the race hopfully i have better luck with the new engine i decide to get

that sucks, i love my wasp and msj, i wish they woulda stayed in buisness, run my engine at 230 every race every time i raced had it peak at 280 a couple times with a bad tune for the day, but the engines has lasted me so far, has so much power

lucky i guess i had gotten a bad one same wit my 21bb what a piece it was so hard to get a good tune then i get the 26 had so much fun wit that engine fliped the truck right on the lid on comand

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back