Well, well, well, what the FLUX do we have here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TripleSix

U run nitro? I'm sorry.
Well its been a while since I've visited. Been working crazy hours out of state, and haven't had much time for anything really. Did manage to find some time to pick up a new flux from the lhs a few months back. All I could say was WOW!!!! Pretty new to the savy's and BRAND new to B/L! Was very impressed to say the least. But, just as most of you, just couldn't leave good enough alone! First thing was front and rear integy carriers. next was the HD drive gear. Next, high speed idler. Then I got FLM Xl tvps, servo plate, and drag link, Hitech 5645mg steering servo and xl axles. Not a bad start so far, I don't think. I'm sure there will be more to come! ENOUGH TALKING!!!!! PICS!!!!

100_0880.jpg

100_0881.jpg

100_0882.jpg

100_0884.jpg

100_0885.jpg

100_0886.jpg

100_0887.jpg

WOW no messing around. that truck looks great i love the parts you used! nice choice on the packs too, hows 5s treating ya?

nice truck.. can you actually fit your 6500mah lipos in the LiPo cases?

Thanks for the kind words! So far liking the 5S. Saw a few vids of 6S and seemed almost uncontrollable, so I decided to try 5S first. RX box is from a rustler. Body is a Proline Desert Rat for a slash.

Looking good !~

Fred could not .

3S 6500 will not fit. 2S 6500 fits just fine. My 3S 5500 is a tight fit and I ended up switching the batt boxes to make it easier to get it in. With the boxes now able to flip open completely, it is pretty easy to get it in.

3S 6500 will not fit. 2S 6500 fits just fine. My 3S 5500 is a tight fit and I ended up switching the batt boxes to make it easier to get it in. With the boxes now able to flip open completely, it is pretty easy to get it in.

I use the Hyperion 5500's 2 and 3S. Did the same thing, box flip. I also added a ton of lead to one side for the 2/3 imbalance

:lmao4:
I use the Hyperion 5500's 2 and 3S. Did the same thing, box flip. I also added a ton of lead to one side for the 2/3 imbalance

When I got my 2S 5500 from allerc, I did a triple check on the box and pack because it looked so ridicoulously tiny compared to the 3S!!! :lmao4:

Do your beadlocks hold up? Do they keep the bead in or break lose?

I had a set of badlands mounted on them on my nitro and the beads did break loose. So when I bought the mulchers, I decided to glue them to be safe. Rather glue them than just trash them. Wont buy any beadlocks again though!

Yeah if you glue your beadlocks those get to be some spendy rims and then there just like every other rim thanks for the answer

Well, Its finally here!!!
100_0916.jpg

100_0919.jpg

100_0920.jpg

Had to do some grinding to the front motor mount so that it would fit over the fins on the motor. Spent a little more than an hour, but it worked well. Was a little nervous about the soldering, but that went well also. Got everything back together and I like it! Gonna wait untill daylight to take it out and see what it can do! I'll report back with details!
100_0926.jpg

100_0927.jpg

100_0928.jpg

100_0929.jpg

Well, got it out today and ran the 4s and WOW! Ran the 5s with the same gearing and HOLY WOW!!! Maybe its just that I haven't run the flux in like two weeks and I've just been playing with the mini revo, but this thing is sick!!! ESC is still on all stock settings except for lvc. Still gotta hook it up to the hot wire and play around with that!!! So far I'm very happy with this setup, and I'm sure it'll get even better once I do a few minor tweaks with the hotwire. I'm just surprised more people don't run this setup in their flux. Why is that? Oh well. I'm happy with it!!!

Well, I'm glad I got it. I like to try and do things different anyway.

Just got done ordering a few new goodies!
PRC112
PRC122
PRC153 X2
PRC202
PRC205

Now I read somewhere about sealing the edges and I'm just wondering if anybody has done this and what they used.
Pics to come soon!

Latest posts

Members online

Back