weekend bash damage reports

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maximusraylius

Hey guys. Just was wondering if anyone had any misshaps this weekend while bashing. I took a couple trucks out to my childhood stomping grounds. Dry river bottom. Took my sand duners. With paddle tires. Had a blast. But I killed one of my lrp mills. Caught a rock right in the sg and CB. Wot. To dead stop. Ripped the connecting rod right off. The crank. Then by the looks of it. The last ignition slamed the piston back down and pushed the connecting rod into the bottom of the crank case crushing the eye opening flat. Mill had a nice life till today. About 8 gallons on it so I'm not complaining. But can't get new piston SLeeve with con rod set. Looks like so new mill shopping begins.so let's hear the damage reports guys. Show pics if you can. I can't post pics from my phone. Happy bashn.

I went out saturday and made it about 5 minutes until I broke the screw shaft in the rear drive shaft cup out of the tranny. Two small landings on the rear tires. Didn't have any more so that was a pretty disappointing bash LOL. I hat when that happens. I ordered some more but the LHS had some there from Traxxas that were 1mm longer but work fine. Got it fixed up but haven't run it again yet.

me and my friend has a 25 and a k4.6 and wot with no brakes into a pole bent the casie in a s

Flux- Nothin too exciting but i 'Goosed' the throttle as i approached Judicators ramps for a jump and front diff "SHATTERED" i'll post a pic when i get it apart.

Nitro-was runnin without brakes (so no 'in air control') landed hard on the roof lost the air filter (dint know it) so the mill, I'm sure, is loaded with dirt & whatever.

Bank's Flux- esc stripped out & he was runnin & jumpin with 3 good wheels and one hangin for a while (check out his thread).

Bailiez Brushless Revo- W.O.T. on 6s into a dumpster = POW!!! rockout

Ohhhh. Btw. If anyone has a junked out lrp z28 spec 3 with a good con rod they don't mind parting with. I could sure use one. Want to try putting new con rod in mine but don't and can't put the money into it just to see if its got any life left in it. Thx.

Latest posts

Members online

Back