waterproof

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4x4

is there any way i could make my savage more water proof as it is always raining in england and i can hardly drive my savage.
carnt wate till the summer.
thanks 4x4

Use ballons to cover the receiver, battery and servos, or a use a silicon sealent of sorts to seal the servo cases and the area where the wires route though the case, find an o-ring to fit under the servo horn and use a little grease there also.

balloon as above or we use freezer bags. cut it so its like a tunnell and slip over the whole radio tray part of the radio box and use good elastic bands to seal both ends up tight. works perfect

spray wd40 on mechanical parts of the truck, servos, etc. will waterproof most things for a day out

Who has the answer for waterproofing the air filter???? If I can figure that one out I'll have a nice vid of the Savage slinging mud!

lid off a wd40 bottle or similar. screw on the top of the air filter with the exsisiting screw (hope you know which one i mean). might require some trimming to fit well and some holes for a bit more air flow but it will stop big splashes drowning it.

flatmate does it on his savage with only 1 slit in the lid for more air flow and it works fine. flys through huge puddles and keeps going

Latest posts

Members online

Back