Watch your bank/CC statments for VIP TUNE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShiftPoint

Hi,

Watch your bank and CC statements carefull!!!

I noticed a charge on my statement to a company called VIP TUNE, I did call the bank and get it taken care of, I also looked up "VIP TUNE" in google and found that a bunch of people had the same charges from the same company on their card, the amount was $29.99, After reading futher someone stated that the only place they ever used their card online was at amazon DOT com, after he stated that I realized I had just used Amazon too and almost every other post on thepage did too. I did call and inform amazon of the problem and to look it up on google.

So if you have used Amazon in the past few months you may want to check your statements carefuly. heres one article about this
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/265/RipOff0265950.htm

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=VIP+TUNE

The only reason I cought this is because the bank I use BOAmerica, has an online tool that lets me set alarms, if the account's are charged over aan amount or out of country charges, etc... I get an email. It is a good tool, without it I would have never noticed a $29.99 charge.

This is scary too, I have also had problems with Paypal in the past, someone had tried to get 3 different amounts out of my PP account, their name was 0EXISTANACE, luckly I kept a old card that is no good anymore on there so they couldn't get anymoney but it is scary cause there is no way they got my pass from me.

wow that is scary!! thanks for the warnings its appreciated!! its just amazing how far people will go to rip someone off!!

For this reason I always look through my credit card statement every couple of days to make sure nothing like this is occurring. It's a good practice. My friends dad bought us some electrical gear from the US and after they kept charging him a "subscription fee". Thankfully the bank took care of it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back