Washington state?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharkattack99

anybody in from washington state? I'm in othello someone near there? would like to have some people to bash with, gets kind of boring bashing by yourself.

Iamin Wa...but man we are about 3 1/2-4hrs apart...I am in Centralia...but you never know we might be able to get together...

cool yeah you never know

i seem to get that everybody thats in this hobby from washington seems to be on the west side, lol i live on the wrong side of washington :bigsmilie:

If your ever in Portland Or look me up. Also got another guy with Savage in Hood River and Tunabait lives on the coast. Gonna do a Hood to the Coast bash next spring.

might have to make a road trip there doesn't seem to be anybody on my side of washington with rc's, sucks driving by yourself.

And the fact that the state banned all Gas/Nitro cars/trucks from the ONLY free outdoor track in the area, Ive been really bummed out.

Hi Sharkattack, I live in the tri cities, I just got my savage from a guy in othello. I hope it was not you as I kinda spoke bad about the wood motor mount that was in the truck when I got it. Sorry if it was you. But if you like track driving I have one in my backyard you can come run on as soon as its open for the year when the irrigation comes on. You can see pics on my build thread. Come on down. Have a good one. Mike

Hi Sharkattack, I live in the tri cities, I just got my savage from a guy in othello. I hope it was not you as I kinda spoke bad about the wood motor mount that was in the truck when I got it. Sorry if it was you. But if you like track driving I have one in my backyard you can come run on as soon as its open for the year when the irrigation comes on. You can see pics on my build thread. Come on down. Have a good one. Mike

cool no it wasn't me you got it from a wood motor mount was that guy on crack, lol sorry, but accually iv never driven on a track but sounds like fun cause there probly more jumps and stuff then i can find, having trouble finding places to bash, i will have to come down and have some fun.

shark

Latest posts

Members online

Back