WARNING- Dirt Bonz will ruin finish

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frddyj

Don't place your Savage with Dirt Bonz on your dining room table. They'll react with the finish:

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

Is that from running the truck on the table or is that the mark a shelf queen leaves when it sits too long?

Sorry bud, couldn't resist. Hope you can get that out with something and the finish is not permanently damaged.

fred try that Formsby Allan posted

use it lightly it does remove finish, you should be able to rubb that off

so its not a shelf queen its a table queen and that sucks frddy
please let us know what u did to remove it

fred try that Formsby Allan posted

use it lightly it does remove finish, you should be able to rubb that off

thx crash i will give it a shot.

just a fyi to others, i tried wd40, hand sanitizer, hair spray & a few cleaners that were under the kitchen sink & nothin touched it.

Do you think your tire(s) had a little nitro on them from previous runs, and that is what caused the reaction? I'm not saying dirtbonz don't ruin tables... I'm just saying it is possible other tires ruin tables too :)

Don't place your Savage with Dirt Bonz on your dining room table.

hey frddy.....my does it all the time... i aint just dirt bonz. take a wet warm rag with a teeeny bit of bleach and it comes right off. done that many times and finally found something that works.........my wife never knew!! :getdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
ya i was just gonna say "bet the wife would be peeved" lol

Is that from running the truck on the table or is that the mark a shelf queen leaves when it sits too long?

Sorry bud, couldn't resist. Hope you can get that out with something and the finish is not permanently damaged.

thx Q, actually have run a few packs through it while you were on hiatus. Gotta bring you up to speed bought a couple other things too. we'll catch up in the next couple days.

took the words out of my mouth allan

dork.

hey frddy.....my does it all the time... i aint just dirt bonz. take a wet warm rag with a teeeny bit of bleach and it comes right off. done that many times and finally found something that works.........my wife never knew!! :getdown:

Thx Matt, i will try that this afternoon & let you know how i make out :Xfingers:

bleach dint touch it. try the magik eraser next but not gettin my hopes up.

got my orbital sander and paper on stand-by

Latest posts

Members online

Back