Videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a keeper man. But like HPI_Savage said in the first comment make sure hat you water proof your radio gear before you drive through a deep puddle or you could ruin the receiver. But you know what i wanna see, is a vid of a savage hydroplaning that would be cool.

Hey Savage 25,..This gametracker link doesn't work for me. any suggestions? I think I need the correct plugins.

Last edited by a moderator:
the one way bearing? No it just got like a little pressure crack in it i guess. So then it wouldn't grip the shaft at all. but that was a while ago like last fall. I got her runnin real good now, fixed that seal on the exhaust.

why don't you post you vids in the vid section? What type of cam did you use on the tmaxx. A friend has been wanting to do that for a while now.

Cool Vids! It would be cool to see the car cam's view in a highspeed straightaway run. Dare to jump it? Also, show mounting setup and cam model.

the camera on the tmaxx is my brothers, it is also his camera as well
its just a cheapie
and why i didnt post these into the video forum is because i didnt see the video forum when i made this, and i might as well just keep putting my vids in here, no?

time to make a vid of the sav at full pelt with the paddles on.....those icelandic guys can do it, the funky lill hill climbing monsters with paddle tyres...wonder how a sav would fare? thing is they have to keep their toe in, else they sink!

I was wondering when someone was gonna do that. After people were talking about air up tires the other day, I figured it was coming. The paddles across water thing, I don't think a savage can do it. Too heavy and you would need retarded power.

yeah, but still I've all way's wanted to see it. so someone PLEASE, make a video of your savage hydroplaning, and i'm not going to do it cause i love my truck and don't want to loose it at the bottom of the lake or what ever. lol. i bet you could do it over a deep puddle.

Latest posts

Members online

Back