Premium members don't see ads. Clickhereto upgrade.

Upper RSC Cross Brace interest

xsavage3148

Jay what is that steering setup i see in your pic? Is it just an upgraded drag link or the whole servo saver setup?

]-[0pa]0ng

HPISF Supporter
Just recieved the Alza parts today. Adding them to a collection of other stuff before I rebuild a truck.

Alza - whats your thought on the engine mount? Do you think you can make it? If so how long before WE can see it?

Last edited by a moderator:

ALZA-Racing

Manufacturer
Hi.

If that mount is from one piece than I would liko to know maximum dimensions, and it will be better for you to contact me through email, because I can track the conversation there better as here on PM's.

Dejan

thesmilingpirate

Had the truck out last night to see how it would handle after the mod and I was actually stunned at first to see how this truck was handling. It was awesome. Until I stripped my steering servo horn and crashed into a fence at full speed.

Worked on it for a bit when I got home and fixed the servo horn and added the other 4 CEN Genesis shocks for a stiffer ride.

Here are some pics from start to finish of the mod for those who may be looking into it and want to reference this thread. Only the front. The rear is the just about the same.

Stock

DSC_0184.JPG

Adjustable Upper A-Arms
DSC_0189.JPG

Screw I Used to Mount
DSC_0220.JPG

Stock vs. Replacement
DSC_0198.JPG

Shaved to allow access for new braces
DSC_0205.JPG

Front View Installed
DSC_0209.JPG

Side View Installed
DSC_0210.JPG

Another Front View Installed
DSC_0212.JPG

Mounted on truck
DSC_0217.JPG

Side View With A-Arms Connected
DSC_0222.JPG

Added pics back that were in original post.

olds97_lss

I have this kit on my a savage and it annoys me more than anything. I keep snapping off the bolts. Also, the ball ends wear pretty fast and I'm not sure what to use as a replacement.

I bought the necessary parts to swap out the upper arms with the stock version to get rid of that weak link. Just hoping that the stock upper arms are the right length to work with the conversions axle carriers.