Upgrading T/B & Steering Servo | HELP !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xll-SavageX-llx

★ CaNaDa Eh ★
Hey guys I'm looking to buy new Throttle / Break and steering servos..
I was in the shout earlier sparc and frddyj suggested the ::

• HS5625MG -
hrc35625s.jpg

• Size Category: Standard
• Type: Digital
• Torque: 1O9.7 oz/in (7.9 kg/cm) @ 4.8V, 13O.53 oz/in (9.4 kg/cm) @ 6V
• Speed: O.17 sec/6O deg. @ 4.8V, O.14 sec/6O deg. @ 6V
• Dimensions (WxLxH): O.77"x1.59"x1.48"
• Weight: 2.11 oz
• Bushing Or Bearing: Bearing
• Bearing: Dual
• Motor Type: 3 Pole Ferrite
• Gear Type: Metal

http://myatomic.com/catalog/viewsku?sku=HRC35625S&itemname=digital_high-speed_hs5625mg_jr_rcd_airz

then after that the shout slowly died off :lmao:
now the steering servo can i use the same one (HS5625MG) or what ? and maybe keep it with in the $60 ish mark :bolt:
....and if you ask I'm using the Futaba R152JE 2 channel receiver AM 27 MHZ soon to be a Spektrum SR3OO DSM rockout

Thanks
- Brandon

get the Hitec 5645MG, its digital with i believe around 180oz of torque, this is what i currently run and its a very nice servo, by no means is it the best but its under $60

I use the hitec 7955tg for steering. Broke just about everything on the front of this truck except for this servo. Seems indestructible with a proper servo saver setup.

I use the hitec 7955tg for steering. Broke just about everything on the front of this truck except for this servo. Seems indestructible with a proper servo saver setup.

If i had the $$ i would but the money flow rite now is slow -.-

I use the 5625 for 'woah and go' duties, can't fault it at all.

For steering I use the Savox SC1256TG, very powerfull and pretty fast but I have managed to strip a gear set on it, due to my EPA being out.

See well these are going to be my first hitec servos, i still have the stockers in the savvy and there not fast enough :bolt:

Some people don't like hitec... I have only had a problem with one of their servos and it was most likely caused by a waterproofing failure which was my fault and not theirs. IMHO hitec is a good servo company and you will like both the 5625mg and the 5645mg.

i have a 645 mg, it's fine... people don't like them but i don't see the problem.

i use a 5645 for steering on my, uh..revo....it works great, i don't know about on the savage, i would imagine if you have stock size tires it would work fine
i run a 7955 on my savage, its an awesome servo, if you can swing another 40 bucks, get that servo and your steering worries will go away
ive used plenty of hitec 645's on past savages they work good for the money, if your on a budget

i had a 645 that just burned out one day (long time ago on my xxx-4 g+), I've also had one as my t/b and it did well. my steering one was a JR. I'll have to look up which one it was, but i loved it so JR. gets my vote.

has any one tried the Team Orion Vortex Digital Servos? they sound to good to be true.

Members online

Back