twin cylinder .36

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crash

twin engine .36

images-2.jpg

schumacher-manic-36-twin-monster-tr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.racing-cars.com/usa/main.asp?sitepages=manic

The Manic twin engine system gives you twice the power and the torque, but unlike other twin engined vehicles, not twice the problems. The engines are coupled and synchronised so that a single roto electric starter system will start both engines. The single clutch and carburettor means that there is still only one set of adjustments to get right. Enjoy the awesome power and scintillating exhaust sound of a twin cylinder engine!

No worries mate, looks pretty cool to me with the single carb and clutch setup, price not too bad either, roughly the same as an XL here.

Too bad they chose to use that style of header, lost a little performance right there. It will be interesting to see if both mills will run the same coming off the same carb, cool idea.

Okay this is what I don't get why not just make a v. twin or inline twin and use one crank? Would solve alot of issues with twin motor cars and take them from being just gimiks to being something ligit.

I wonder if there will be 1 pipe or 2 and if the motor mount will fit up on a savage, guys with extended tvps this might be an option for us.

the pic I saw only showed the headers that is a nice setup. wonder if it will pulls speeds like a picco or if its just all power

V-twin seems like it's made for a savage LOL. It would be much easier to setup and tune than two separate mills and would probably save some weight as well.

That V twin looks very cool but I think it's just a cast, I don't see how they could actually make it work with the way these engines operate.

i agree the v wouldnt work well but an inline twin cylinder like lets say a snowmobile 2 stroke with a single carb would work very well just need to have reed valves instead of the crank opening

It seems to rev pretty good but it doesn't seem to move very fast for all that screaming, I wonder if it would push some taller gears? As it sits the savage could smoke that truck easy.

Latest posts

Members online

Back