Turnigy lipos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adb140275

aka Ebee
Here is my review on the alleged (according to frddyj) "Firebombs". I do believe these are safe, as my friend has 6 of these packs that he uses regularly, and he has had no problems. They came PERFECTLY balanced out of the package at 3.84V per cell on one pack, and 3.83V per cell. I have two cycles on each of my packs, they are 5000mah 2s packs with a 20c rating,so they can provide 100 amps constant. i ran the packs in my Slash 4x4 with an EZrun 3900KV motor. after a constant WOT run, the motor was at 160 and the packs were at 80 degrees farenheit. further detail after i put several cycles on these packs... http://hobbycity.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=9172

24d2c3fd.jpg

Verdict: Great value and great performance...

fred called them firebombs because they would be in a savage flux. you need a minimum of 25c to be safe. 20c would cause the flux esc to overheat and possibly catch fire.

oh and mickey, not sure if you know this, but amperage= C rating times the thousands digit of the milliamp rating, so these packs are 20C 5000mah. they put 100 amps out constant. same as a 25C 4000mah pack. so 25c wouldn't be safe unless it's a 5000mah or more pack

no straight up use these in a savage flux and kaboom fireball. if they were 25c+ they would prob be ok. its all about the application not brand here

Latest posts

Members online

Back