truck cleaning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwl2828

ok i have tryed many diffent ways of clean my truck and none of them seem to work how do u guys do it and what do u use to clean

thanks
bwl2828

WD-40 and a compressor. I don't like to use Simple Green because it can rust the bearings.

Some people think of this as too much of a pain but I find it the best way to clean it all and make sure to get it all good. I start by taking the radio box out and then I remove the motor, pipe and the motor plate. I clean the radio box separately along with the motor. I then spray the truck down with Purple power and let it soak about 10mins and then spray it all down with the water hose......

I use simple green and water and then dry thoroughly with the air compressor. I wipe wd40 of screw heads and drive shafts every now and then to prevent rust too. I tried the simple green and metho for a while but the two react and the simple green doesn't work as well as it does with water.

i use CLP and an air compressor.

CLP is a gun lubricant sold at most sporting good store's CLP stand's for "clean's, lube's, protect's"

my truck looks brand new after every cleaning (except for the scuff's and damage)

Members online

No members online now.
Back