Trophy Truggy 4.6 QuickLook

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow that looks awsome!! wonder what the price will be? anyway i love the way truggies perform so i may have to just grab one when there a bit cheaper.........

Too bad they stuck a F 4.6 in it, should have gone with a good .21 to make it competitive and not so prone to failure, especially at the rpm's it's going to be punished with.

It looks to be the hotbodies lightning stadium with possibly a few upgrades. My audio wasnt working so I couldnt hear what he was saying

wow that looks awsome!! wonder what the price will be? anyway i love the way truggies perform so i may have to just grab one when there a bit cheaper.........

Theres a couple of places listing it in the UK, UK RRP is £329.99, a bit less than the UK RRP for the savvy SS http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/car/item/HPI-101153-Trophy-4-6-RTR-Truggy__bb2f/

Too bad they stuck a F 4.6 in it, should have gone with a good .21 to make it competitive and not so prone to failure, especially at the rpm's it's going to be punished with.

Thats what i plan on doing with mine, il have the F4.6 for my next savvy build and put a good .21 modded by yourself in, my LRP .30 is coming your way soon!

It looks to be the hotbodies lightning stadium with possibly a few upgrades. My audio wasnt working so I couldnt hear what he was saying

It does look very similar to the Lightning stadium, somebody else said to me its just a rebadged lightning.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back