Trinity Monster Horsepower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RangerRock

Ok I have been running Blue Thunder for 2 gallons now and heard from a lot of people that it sucks.............so,....... i went to my lhs and asked to get something diffrent and handed me my 3rd gallon but first gallon of trinity.. Is it a good fuel ohand it is 20 percent. Also how should i do the break in for it with the stock 25 motot? thanks in advance

anyone.. Chunky.. X you guys don't have an opinion.. man that is weird!

I ran the stuff in my first savvy, and it did run well on it. The only reason I don't run it now is price. The sidewinder performed exactly the same for $6 less. But it is WAY better than what you were running.

well i am gonna run my last tank in it. do i need to do a sort of 'break in' ?

It gums up and causes corrosion on your internal parts. I had 2 motors I got from my cousin that all the internal parts were stained blue and there was some serious corrosion on the conrod and crank. He didn't even let them sit long and they were stored in his room, so it was climate controlled. That stuff is bad news. Seen it too many times.

i use after run oil and or wd40 after every run though i used 2 gallons in a cen engine (.16) i never had any problems, i even looked inside after it had sat for about 3 months and i tried starting it after i put it back together and it fired on the first time

Wd-40

Just a word of advice, don't use WD-40 on the inside of your engine as it will only displace the water (meaning corosion could still take place), while After Run will absorb the water in the engine
:cool:

beer said:
Just a word of advice, don't use WD-40 on the inside of your engine as it will only displace the water (meaning corosion could still take place), while After Run will absorb the water in the engine
:cool:

That is exactly right.

only thing I use wd-40 on is to clean my truck I don't put it in the motor..

Latest posts

Back