Traxxas X-Maxx : Unleash the Beast

GadgetReview

Hello Guys,

I bring you the first video of a movie that we are performing in which the protagonists are RC Cars (different brands).
Leave your comments please.
I hope you enjoy, share and subscribe the channel.

Thank you
Fabio

@GadgetReview
I think you are in the wrong forum, because we all love our Savage, and be informed that the Traxxas XMax is not so good and powerful as Traxxas mentioned, the XMax with 8S have definitely not that power 😡as the RC guys need and the construction of the truck is bad 👎👎so you can not change the steering servo with an improved standard one - Traxxas had an special Servo design 😡
That is not only my mind , look at the professional RC test people
Thanks

Jam Racing 1

NPTB MONITOR & Master of the known Universe
HPISF Staff
@GadgetReview
I think you are in the wrong forum, because we all love our Savage, and be informed that the Traxxas XMax is not so good and powerful as Traxxas mentioned, the XMax with 8S have definitely not that power 😡as the RC guys need and the construction of the truck is bad 👎👎so you can not change the steering servo with an improved standard one - Traxxas had an special Servo design 😡
That is not only my mind , look at the professional RC test people
Thanks

Just an FYI the post IS in the correct place on the forum and just because you don't like the rig doesn't mean others will not enjoy their X Maxxes, I am not much of a fan because of all the plastic on this truck but to each his own........

Sorry,
But this is my mind - as I wrote before-
And to have in a Savage forum an other RC truck make - in my mind - not very helpful for the other forum members , we are in this forum to help each other with tips and tricks and experience with our Savage Trucks !
No more no less-

Jam Racing 1

NPTB MONITOR & Master of the known Universe
HPISF Staff
Sorry,
But this is my mind - as I wrote before-
And to have in a Savage forum an other RC truck make - in my mind - not very helpful for the other forum members , we are in this forum to help each other with tips and tricks and experience with our Savage Trucks !
No more no less-

So in your logic of thinking this is a Savage ONLY forum and NOTHING but HPI Savage should be discussed??
I guess I have to disagree with your thinking and am glad that there is a place here for "other RC's" to live and be discussed.....I for one among many hobbyists in the world have other brands and models, in fact I only got a Savage after being staff here for quite a few years....

GmanNL

If one does not like this post just ignore it, it's in the "other rc" corner.

Look at the torture this x-maxx gets. Yes it breaks but it takes a major beating :woot:

My e-revo used to break so many times i got tired of it, but this seems to be way better.
I'll stick to Savage for now but if i want to change brand/car this is definetly one of the options.

GadgetReview

Sorry, but I was out. I appreciate all the comments, however I still don't understand the offended with other brands, for me ,despite having my preferences what I really like is driving.

X

Conspiracy of One
HPISF Staff
Sorry, but I was out. I appreciate all the comments, however I still don't understand the offended with other brands, for me ,despite having my preferences what I really like is driving.

Don't worry about it. You did everything right. Keep the videos coming if you still want to post them!