Traxxas Turnbuckles Camber Link 36mm (#2443)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vettehigh

I was told these (Traxxas #2443) are the ones to replace our plastic turnbuckles and if so, we need 3x15mm button screws (Traxxas #2579)? Thanks

This is for the mini XS Flux Raptor

Last edited:
To be honest those are a bit thin for the savage, I would think they would bend badly in a hard crash....

I see nothing wrong with the plastic linkages. they will at least take an impact and usually always spring back into shape, those links you posted will bend and stay bent in a bad crash.....

Never had a problem with the turnbuckles. They pop out sometimes as they're designed to, but never broken nor bent one. I would recommend painting the middle black section with a bright colour in case they fully ping out and you lose one in the field (nearly happened to me twice, damn those things look just like small sticks when you're trying to find them in the undergrowth).

My truck is the Savage XS Flux Raptor....is your response the same for my mini? Thank you

Ya I didnt pay attention that it is for an XS mini, so I retract my original post.... it is helpful to be a bit more specific as to what vehicle and what location parts are intended to be used......

Ya I didnt pay attention that it is for an XS mini, so I retract my original post.... it is helpful to be a bit more specific as to what vehicle and what location parts are intended to be used......

To be fair...the thread is in the XS forum..... ;)

I was told these (Traxxas #2443) are the ones to replace our plastic turnbuckles and if so, we need 3x15mm button screws (Traxxas #2579)? Thanks

This is for the mini XS Flux Raptor

I have been running 3 sets of theses on my truck since day 1. the only issue I've had is getting the alignment perfect . having adjustable camber just throws another variable in the mix. a very necessary variable none the less
Oh, and you will need new cap screws (longer) and lock nuts. found at any hardware store

Latest posts

Members online

Back