Traxxas ez start on f4.6?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1badpiter

Hi all, This is my first post here and was wondering what it takes to fit a traxxas ez start on a f4.6. I don't like the inconvenience of the roto start and glow igniter aspecially on trail rides.I've seen quite a few pictures but no solid answer on how. Any suggestions would be appreciated and know I'm up for the challenge. Thanks.

Thanks for the info rc4me.us. Looks like I'll be ordering a couple of these kits shortly. I live the UK but I know you ship here as made a purchased from your store last month. And I must say the delivery time was excellent only taking 6 days to arrive.

Yes this can be done assuming you figure out where to move the tank. You can move the tank up a couple of inches which will increase the chance of rolling, or do the midtank mod needing to relocate both servos and electronics.

The mounting holes for the EZ start are the same as the HPI block except the block is threaded for m2.6 screws and the EZ start housing is meant for M3. I re-tapped the block holes to be M3. The crankshaft sticks out too far for the EZ start to be flush against the block so you'll need a 4mm spacer. Aluminum or carbon fiber would work. You'll need to use a Traxxas one way bearing.

Latest posts

Members online

Back