Titanium suspension

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$300?!!! that will be for a shelf queen then??

yeah, the price is a bit steep, really. looks cool tho and would look good on a pimpy truck, just not adjustable as previously stated, which lets it down a bit!! :shtgn:

$300?!!! that will be for a shelf queen then??

nah...they have a lifetime guarantee against breakage and bending...

if my alluminum arms fail me, I'm planning on going that route....

also, I've seen them for $240-ish...can't remember where though...I'll have to bookmark it next time I see it...

ud need to break a hell of alot of ally ones for these 2 be cost effective!!

nope...just once...if I never have to replace them again, it's worth it...know what I mean? you ever try bendng or breaking something made of Ti? :D

I still run the stock arms I have only broke 1 of them in a year .. I do bash my truck hard maybe just get lucky...... If u buy thoes arms and hit something yea they wont brake or bend but it will brake other things....

I have seen many good reviews on these arms...only thing I think they should do is make some hinge pins to go along with them. That is the cheapest I have seen them besides ebay every once and a blue moon.

Thanks Hop!! I KNEW I saw them for than somewhere!!!

I HAVE seen Ti hinge pins on eBay though...

i know ti is lovely ( i rode a ti mountain bike, beautiful!) but shurely the fact that they arent adjustable is a bit silly, i think so, as i like to tinker quite a lot!! :eyecrazy:

Lunsford sells the Ti hinge pins. Those I do like. Every once in awhile I will pull the pins and use mothers polish to clean them up.

how many sets of srock arms would i be able to break before i had spent emough to buy a set of the ti ones (granted they look smart) but a bit extreme i think also a to of people with the ally arms have broke bulkheads and so on due to the arms being so much stiffer than stock so surely these ti ones would have the same problems i bet the lifetime guarantee does cover failure of these other parts !!!!

Just buy a set of RPM arms-thay also have a lifetime guarantee. :)

good thinkin they are still plastic are they if so should'nt be as hard on the rest of the suspension components i think!!!!!
:motorcycle: :chainkiller: :motorcycle:
bey they aint $300 either

they look sweet I like the plastic ones tho only broke one so far

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back