Titanium Dogbones/CVD's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kgrames

I just installed the titanium front CVD set and the titanium dogbone (with titanium outdrives) for the rear of my savy.

Has anyone tried these out or have experience with them?

Just curious, so I will know what to expect

I have not see or used them. You will definitely have to keep us informed as to your thoughts on them and how they hold up with some good abuse.

the outdrives and dogbones look sweet. I don't think I would ever purchase another CVD again, they break too easily

Thoes cvd are nice .. not sure how they woould hold up tho .. I have ran cvd's but had no luck w/ them .. they were not TI tho

I run titanium centre dog bones, becaue they came with my TVPs.....well actually they didn't.....the original ones were made from cheese, but that's another story ! If I had a choice I would only run the black hardened steel ones. I used another titanium dog bone in the rear before (I forget what make), and one of the pins just vanished after only a few tanks ! :cussing: So I don't trust Ti for this reason. So far so good with my current set though :Xfingers:
I would like to know how the other parts hold up, from past experience I found that Ti abrades fairly rapidly.

i would like to know how the dogbones hold up also. I usualy twist a dogbone about every 6 tanks or so when I'm on a clay track. so I'm always looking for something better than the hd ones or the stock ones

So far I have not broken one dogbone or CVD. I have a locker in the rear and running 7000wt silicone fluid in the front diff. I have ran my truck on pavement and hard dirt. No problems so far. They are a little pricey, but definetely worth every pennie. They are about half the weight as well! Ill keep everyone posted, but so far... so good.

Latest posts

Members online

Back