Tire balancing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanos

Hi everybody! I an prety shure I had red a while ago about tire balancing. Am I write? Is there anything like that? Any ideas how it is done? Is it necessary for just bashing?

Thanks a lot,
Thanos

I am inquiring the same as you. I have axial beadlocks with big joes, and they are way out of balance, all four tires shake. Not only does it look bad it will wear out bearings and shake the whole truck loose.

Thanos check you tube there is a video explaining how to balance but is more for buggy and truggy wheels. I need some weight to counter the big joes.
I tried just one 7g sticky weight and it wasn't enough weight.

how are you guys getting unbalanced tires? as long as you put the glue on evenly on each tire you should be fine.
their is one time i can think of that my tires got out of wack, it was do to muddy water getting inside the foam inserts and when it dried good by balance. just wondering why soo many unbalanced tires.:vampire:

how are you guys getting unbalanced tires? as long as you put the glue on evenly on each tire you should be fine.
their is one time i can think of that my tires got out of wack, it was do to muddy water getting inside the foam inserts and when it dried good by balance. just wondering why soo many unbalanced tires.:vampire:

I have only done one set and they were way off, it took alot of clay to get them puppies balanced bad word

Mine are big joes. I recently changed the foams, they seem a little better. But you can just feel it with one finger on the inside and one out, tire feels a little thinner on one end than the other. When they inject the mould with the rubber there is no guarantee that it is even. besides they shake like crazy.On the stand with no dog bone I spin up the wheel and the table is even shaking.

Latest posts

Members online

Back