Time For Some Fancy New Brakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fx

I have been looking for a new set of brakes and thinking about the Crazy Nut Racing ones or the Fullforce CF brake disk. I have heard Crazy Nut Racing has horrible customer service and isn't good to deal with. If anyone knows anything about CNR that would be good. I am leaning towards the fullforce brake disk. If I get it what are some good pads to run with it? Any more thoughts on any of this would be awesome. No one even bother saying "Get a stock brake, they work great". I want something different.

if you use CF pad be sure to seal the outer edge all the way around with CA glue. I have the full force cf pad as well as Vertigo Performace cf pad. VP's cf pad is bigger O.D. and thicker. I'd go with VP's. CF won't heat up like metal.

Vertigo Performace

]-[0pa]0ng;18873 said:
if you use CF pad be sure to seal the outer edge all the way around with CA glue. I have the full force cf pad as well as Vertigo Performace cf pad. VP's cf pad is bigger O.D. and thicker. I'd go with VP's. CF won't heat up like metal.

Vertigo Performace

I think I'm sold. What pads should I use? Also do you run a single of duel disk setup? What works best?

If you run a dual disk cf you will need the Full Force brake hub. It's a 7075 alloy. That one I have. As far as going with a dual or single disk I'm not fully sure. Meaning I have a dual disk setup now for the first build. Once broke in and running and I don't like the dual setup I will pull one disk. I have been running metal on cf and haven't had any issues.

I have pics of the setup in the gallery take a look it. You can see the difference between Full force and VP pad as well as see how the setup looks

Okay great any after market pads you might reccomend?

I see you have a red pad in the middle. Is that an Integy pad?

yes it is. Wanted to give it a try and see if it holds up. Might use them in place of the metal pads if the center holds from breaking and gives better stopping power.

Members online

Back