throttle servo tweaking out!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy

I am haveing a issue with my throttle servo
I just put a net attenna wire on the reciver and all the battires are new. There problem is when I first turn in the recive the servo rwiutches back and forth kinda slow But as soon As I take of and bring it back its not doing it anymore STRANGE I KNOW what going on here guys

its called servo shatter its when the servo is getting old and has had a long life of big air also from landing hard often it has somthing to do with the chip inside

It might sound funny but maybe the servo just needs to warm up.... I had that same issue a while back. I tried a newer servo but it didnt twitch any. but after just a min of running it didnt do it any more.

Is you servo digital? If so mine does the same thing and I was told it is the servo warming up also the twitching got alot better when I switched form FM to a spektrom radio witch to me the amount doesn't matter because after 10seconds or so it goes away

Last edited by a moderator:
No its not digital its the stock servo Thats a good point it has been really cold out latly thanks for the reply

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back