This is what happened when you do not hit the brakes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savage speed

my savage rocks
IMG_3043.jpg

IMG_3048.jpg

IMG_3046.jpg

IMG_3044.jpg

This is what happens when i had a brain fart and did not hit the brakes in the air. The nose of the truck was kissing the sky and i did not think or realise to bring it down by the brakes ouch. It demolished the motor case, the motor mount and plate shoved the motor into the brake discs and destroyed my fifth fuel tank. I went to the store to get the replacement parts i could not salvage.Well good thing i got a back up motor.

"scuz me while i kiss the sky..... :jamout:"

your one heck of a savage basher, + rep for bashin' it old skool.

Love the carnage!!! Thats how you do it!!!

green/red hpisf:nitromill:
Thanks i actually got a laugh out of it too. I was running over a jump and up it goes and i knew right away when it landed and the motor shut down instantly that the fuel tank bit the dust and i know i need to move the fuel tank somewhere else. I had a bad feeling that there was more so i told my on lookers that it was junk all i heard was ahhhhhhhhhh from everybody. Trust me if i really went all out I do not think there would not be a screw that was not bent out of shape lol big time.

OOOOOOOOH thats a lot of damage,think i'd give up if i done that soon! I've spent £100 on parts on mine so far (Not upgrades) and i've only had an hours use!

Now thats how you retire a Savage engine.

Well got a whole new truck and now i am destroying the diffs gears when i jump it so i think i am going to keep a speed truck. Maybe do a road truck get some rims and gear it up for it. Let me tell ya i am still not really going all out but i keep a better handle on the temps though.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back