The Savage 25 and XS Flux are popular at the park!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hpicelery

I was out running the Savages at the park with my girlfriend when some other park-goers joined in on the fun!

OH MAN thats something I never want to do is run with animals and little ones running around, too much chance they could get really hurt.....

OH MAN thats something I never want to do is run with animals and little ones running around, too much chance they could get really hurt.....

Yeah, I understand. We were keeping them REALLY slow for that reason. After a couple of minutes of that we picked up the trucks and walked to a different part of the park.

I take my kids to the parks here and we play around. 2 Stampedes, a Mini E-REVO, an EXT2 and my Savage.. we have a ball. I love when I can turn a controller over to a kid and let em go like stink. The smiles are PRICELESS! I always kill the nitro around dogs out of respect and thankfully my kids keep away from kids and critters with the quiet ones.

I'd be less skittish with electric than I am with my nitro's. When kids start showing up, I usually call it a day and leave. Don't want to risk a run away or a kid running up and grabbing a 300F pipe trying to help.

I'm with you there. Back when it was a nitro truck I pretty much never ran it at parks or around bunches of people.

Latest posts

Members online

Back