The Dragon Savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a waste of money

different strokes for different folks mate. u going to give any reasons for ur opinion or is that all we get??

personally i think its stunning. if someone has the patience to pick out and match all those parts to make a sweet ride like that then credit to them. ur entitled not to like a truck or mod etc but you could atleats be polite about it and maybe give a reason. we civilised people call that manners.

I'm not gonna lie, that truck is the shizz. Way too much aluminum for me but hey the truck looks beast. Have you ever weighed it? If so how much did it weigh? I would also assume you are you a heavy weight shock oil to prevent the trucks shocks from sagging under the weight. Sorry I can't stop thinking about the weight. lol. It's a sick truck and must be worth it's weight in gold.

I'm the same as Fxstrongside very cool truck.bit too much ally for me. but as i said cool truck + big street cred for bling bling !!!!!!! if you sold it you could get a new car new house and lots more.lol
keep it up
4x4

i am gunna say it is not my cup of tea, i really like the shell, but it is the same with any modification, if you like it, and other people don't **** them. i don't like it that much, but i do appreciate that you obviously do, else it wouldn't be the way it is. what i'm trying to say i guess is that as long as you like it, that's all that matters.

Hey guys, thanks. It weighs 16lbs & it took me about 2.5 years to get it to it's current state. It's cool if you like or dislike it, everyone has their own opinions. I have 3 savages & 15 rc's, I don't think 1 shelf queen is unjustified or a waste of money. I have much more money tied up in my Audi & my guitars. He must be jealous to make a comment like that & not say why he feels that way.

sour grapes i guess,like a truck like that myself but too busy paying for repairs,must stop jumping.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back