The Dirty Diggers new ramp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trixter

DIRTY DIGGERS RACING
Well we just built a new long jump ramp,built to air out. so far 4 jumps is the record for survival (got parts) LOL will be posting pics of ramp and jumps soon waiting on more parts LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
The ramp is finally finished, here are some pictures of it. I will post videos of the jump later on let me know what u think.

Picture010.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Now here is the ramp in operation it has a built in fog machine that omits the smoke right out the top of the ramp and a strobe light..

Picture011.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

ok guys and gals please let me know what you think, I am thinking about asking Dennis Anderson if he wants to use it at his birthday bash.

thanx guys hoping to get some good vids jumping. every time we jump we break something i guess thats what makes it fun lol

The ramp looks even sweeter in person the logos were all hand drawn.

I cant take all the credit some of the Dirty Diggers were involved T.T.,street doc,sts warhead,scarecrow and of course trixter all had a hand in it

great ramp............best ive seen

killer ramp trix, i like the blood spilling over the black paint......george lucas would be jealous

Thats one BIG ramp, and you are right - you are going to need plenty of spare parts jumping that monster.....:eek:)

wow, thats awsome!! i can just see a triple back flip coming lol. i've actually seen video of a couple triples......

Man that is wicked ! alot time & thought on that one , Dig the fog can't imagine with a strobe to boot!
SL.

Members online

Back