The Black Stallion - My World Finals Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NLMD

It took me many hours to paint this body but this is now my favorite body I have ever painted. It's not perfect, a couple flubs, but all in all I think it turned out great. This was also my first attempt at painting Head & Tail Lights. So that's right fellas, all paint. All Faskolor except for the chrome which is Spaz Stix. On to the photos.

S7301385.jpg

S7301386.jpg

S7301387.jpg

S7301388.jpg

S7301390.jpg

S7301391.jpg

S7301379.jpg

Ewww, Traxxas....... But I like the body. Would have looked better on a SAVAGE. :)

Thanks guys. I will paint for others but I don't want to be booked with painting bodies, I don't have that kinda time and I value my marriage, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man. Did you guys notice that I cut the wheel wells big to match the real truck also? I was trying to get it as close as possible to the real thing.

It's sitting on my daughters E-Maxx because my T-maxx Axial .28 still has the wing on it and I haven't gotten around to taking it off yet. It will be mounted on my BB come the WF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike,

A+ job. Very clean, professional looking paint work. A few flubs won't be noticed on the track. As a buddy of mine always says, if they are looking that close to find imperfections, tell em to kiss :moon::moon::moon:!!!

Bryan @ SMC

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back