the best equiped toolbox ever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrSnuggles

savagetoolboxes3.jpg

boxhandleui8.jpg

savagetoolboxopencq8.jpg

openbox1gs0.jpg

openbox2bu9.jpg

openbox3yf4.jpg

I noticed you are running a buggy pipe. How does it work for you with the nipple on the bottom. I gotta jp3 Id like to try but its oriented wrong like that.

its still in the works

i have a new nipple that screws in but have yet to install it

and i will add holes for cooling before running the toolbox lol

I noticed you are running a buggy pipe. How does it work for you with the nipple on the bottom. I gotta jp3 Id like to try but its oriented wrong like that.

I just put a jp4 on my savage. i picked up a 1/32 drill bit and drilled new holes in the header so the springs lined up to hold the pipe on. the nipple is basically on top with the stinger pointing straight down.

i have always run the savage pipes to the side as it does not leave souch a mess on the car

running it straight down both makes a oil mess on the truck and aso as it blows into the ground it will blow all the dust thats on the ground so it goes in the air and sets in the oil that is on the truck

it made a huge difference in oil mess over the truck when i did that

man that is so awsome... i would have never believed it if i hadnt seen it for myself lmao

:lmao: That thing rocks. talk about full protection.

well at least you cant forget the toolbox and maybe it could tow a cooler? but still awesome

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back