The Beginnings, Working on real wood and brass bed. Will post when finished.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I copied your pictures and posted them here for you. from now on use IMG copy and paste into your threads and it outta work better.....

@Greg I'm not typically one for flame paint jobs as I feel they are rather over done but this body looks great and I love that green color you did. Fantastic work man!

@Greg I'm not typically one for flame paint jobs as I feel they are rather over done but this body looks great and I love that green color you did. Fantastic work man!

Thanks for the kind words. This was my first try with the airbrush (except for a few coke bottle halves). I will post again soon when the bed and the rest of the trim is on.

Finally found some time to work on the bed of my truck body. Just need to cut some vinyl for the sides, figure how to mount ( with the extra thickness). I should have thought about that before I added the wood! Took a few quick shots. They are in my Photobucket from last post, can't remember how I got them to here! Try this: http://s1115.photobucket.com/user/grice9/embed/slideshow/

Sorry, not familiar with IMG?

Like this, [img (close bracket) then the url of your picture, then [/img] I put spaces so you can see it.

Or click the little icon in the reply box that looks like a landscape pic next to the smiley guy and before the film strip

Last edited:
Carnac says "I see snapped bulkheads in your future" :D
And why would you think such terrible thoughts? Just because you see Integy, maybe? I already broke front bulkhead, 1 upper front control arm, both shock towers, (integy), Bent front Skid plate (integy), couple of small shafts got bent. It sure was PRETTY before it hit though!! I'm still running the Integy control arms till I bend another one. Couse I did have to buy two to get the one I needed, so I have a spare if it'e the other side next time. I removed the Integy front and rear bumpers, even though the front bumper came out of this completely unscathed. I'm thinking a little give might be a good thing, so back to the plastic I went.

And why would you think such terrible thoughts? Just because you see Integy, maybe? I already broke front bulkhead, 1 upper front control arm, both shock towers, (integy), Bent front Skid plate (integy), couple of small shafts got bent. It sure was PRETTY before it hit though!! I'm still running the Integy control arms till I bend another one. Couse I did have to buy two to get the one I needed, so I have a spare if it'e the other side next time. I removed the Integy front and rear bumpers, even though the front bumper came out of this completely unscathed. I'm thinking a little give might be a good thing, so back to the plastic I went.

got nothing against integy, just having alloy arms and things cause alot of broken parts for no good reason is all..... looks great but durability is a problem for sure......

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back