thank you hopalong for building such a great site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maximusraylius

This is just a thank you for a awesome site. I've noticed slot of new members on a daily basis. Its great to have such a good group of ppl willing to welcome new members the way we all do and so willing to share info and help ppl out. I just wanted to say thanks. And with all the new members I figured I'd give you the recognition you deserve hopalong. Thank you and bash on my friends.

+1 Max,this place is da bomb,i'm one of those guys who have been helped out a lot on this site from other members,( they know who they are),dudes don't even know me personally and gave me a helping hand when i needed it and i cant thank them enough, along with all the information shared on this site for the hobby we all enjoy,most importantly, it forms friendships between guys with the same interests,that addictive thing we call savages, bash on brothers :rock:

well said lyle, the members & posts make the site, thx guys

this site rocks lamb drummer slayer rockout :jamout:

Yes, Thanks Brian for :hpisf: I have no reason to go anywhere else, great layout and lots of awsome members that don't mind helping eachother out with information and parts when needed.

Whenever you get your trucks back we need to meet up again, too bad we lost some of out Texas members though. Do you still see Jcam anymore? And I still need to get ahold of one of your Lone Star Basher logos :)

Don't let me forget the staff of HPISF, Thank you for all the time and effort that you guys put into the forum.

HPISF rockout

I agree with yall. I stayed here cause of the friendly enviroment and how willing ppl are to help a noob out. I'm hopeing tall don't concider me as green now lol. Now I like to help ppl out when ever I can in return. Learned a lot since I joined you all over a year ago. Best forum I ever came across. That's why I stayed. And the staffers. Vendors and friends have became family in a sense. Never met any of you in person yet feel like we known each other for ever. Hope some the new guys stick around as well and become part of the close nit family. We know some very personal things bout one another there's a strong trust and bond we have created here. It takes a small part from each and every member. Staffer and vendor to create such a great site. Good work to you all my friends. Keep up the good work everone. Bash on my fellow friends and members.

yea thanks hop for starting such a great site and i am happy i found this site Thanks to all the staff and members for keeping it going

Thx drummer. With all the new members pouring in daily now I just figured it was time to pay our respects to the team and family. Would be could to figure out a way to make a nice welcome page that new members go through before entering the threads or something that just explanes a little about how we are a team and all take part in making this site what it is

ya i,ve been a member of other forums but end up having my account closed because i'm never on lol I'm always here and for hop to continually keep the forum going "out of his own pocket" shows what kind of a guy he is and how much this hobby of "ours" means to him so thanks hop!!! and I'm loving the new skin as well great job!!

Last edited by a moderator:
As I have never built a savage and am in the middle of trying to do so now I have to say that the help being offered me with my build is second 2 none. I have no clue as to where some 1 might go other than here and get welcomed by all and helped by so many great people. I truly am glad that I came across this forum. Thank You Hop.

And thank you to all of you members, the help all of you give is absolutely priceless.
Joe

This site was the only reason i got my savage i dropped by in the chat and asked around about savages the ppl were more than happy to help a noob like me thank you hop for making such a great site were we can all get together and talk about our favorite hobby and thank you all the users for making this site what it is

Thanks Hop!:joker:

If you wonder why ppl love this forum just read this thread. All the kind words and honest opinions. This place Rocks!!!!!

I'm gonna send my thanks out to Hop as well for making such a great site. I've been here for a few years and was a noob myself when I first joined and I've learned alot in the past 3-4 yrs. I also wanna send a thanks to Chunky Monkey, who is no longer here, because if I remember correctly, he also had a part to do with getting the site started and goin. For those who have been here longer and Hop, correct me if I'm wrong. Also a thanks to the admins, mods and other members for keepin the forum alive and goin strong. Long live HPISF....

Ya hopalong, everything you do here to make this site a go is greatly appreciated. i extend this same thanks to the mods and admins, your hard work keeps this place g rated and a friendly environment.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back