Temperature Reader

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kvnnets

Hey everyone. Just came back from a store called Canadian Tire. Can you guess where it is.lol. Anyways I scored an amazing deal. Got a new Temperature reader that has a digital display and laser pointer. Regular price 99.99. Got it at 70% off. Paid 29.99 + tax. Roughly 34 cnd. Not bad indeed.

http://canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/6...4P/Mastercraft+Digital+Temperature+Reader.jsp

your gonna love the tool-grade temp gun vs. hobby-grade.

i have the Ryobi 4-TEK, rocks the house. i temp everything. mill, batts, kids, computer, tv, etc., the list goes on....

you got a better price then me tho, you scored big time.

Thanks. Sometimes deals just come my way. lol. I see that it good a couple of bad reviews but I think those are done by people that don't know how to use it properly. The laser is for pointing not measuring. You can't stand back 6 feet and expect a good reading. Alot of people don't realize that you have to be fairly close to get a proper reading. Some people should just not use tools.

I got a good one from harbor freight for 39.99 if anyone is interested. Similar type with laser. Range was like -30 to 968 F if I remember correctly.

Yeah I got one from harbor freight a few years ago, worked great till it went MIA one day. Haven't seen it since, lol.

Good deal my man

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back