Tekin ESC & motor combo

Thread starter #1

xtremsavage

OG HPISF MEMBER!!!!!
Been out the game for awhile and slowly startin to get back in. I wanna change out the ESC & motor in my savage xs for a Tekin, but don't know what to get. I wanna switch to Tekin cuz their ESCs can be programmed via bluetooth from a smartphone. Or the latest and greatest transmitter from Spektrum. Any suggestions or help would be great.

Last edited:
Thread starter #3

xtremsavage

OG HPISF MEMBER!!!!!
Woodie, thanks for the input. But the RX8 is for 1/8 trucks. I'm lookin for one for the XS which is "1/10" scale. I've looked at the Tekin website and all the ESCs, but don't know which one to get. I'm usin Castle now, but they don't have a way to program the ESC via a smartphone yet and don't know when they will have one available. Tekin has one now and it's also linkable to the new Spektrum Tx DX6? I believe. It's been awhile since I've looked into everything, but just lookin at options and ideas right.

Thread starter #5

xtremsavage

OG HPISF MEMBER!!!!!
Thanks Jam. I was thinkin about doin that sometime in the near future. It's gonna be awhile before I'm gonna be able to get anything. But I'll post up whatever I find out.