Team HPISF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pope

Just wondering how many guys race and aren't just bashers. Whether it is mt, truggy, buggy, sc, anything.

Not saying there is anything wrong with bashers. ( I bash my savage 10times more than I race it now that I have a bunch of guys to bash with). Just wondering who else spends some time at the tracks.

I'm lookin to get into racing within the next few months. Wife just got a SC truck so she can start racing in the next point series. I'll be gettin a SC truck after the savvy is done and I get the money. And, of course, I'll be racin the savvy every once in awhile. The track we're gonna start goin to more often has a MT specific class, which is rare to find around here.

For the first year I did nothing but bash, now i know these trucks inside and out and I'm not a total noob anymore, i started racing the beginning of this race season. every sunday i race the MT class and i almost have the funds to get a Blitz and go brushless so i can race in another class. So far ive done 5 races this year, out of the 9 or so guys my points average puts me in 3rd at the local track so far this year, ill be racing tomar and next sunday as well, during the week if I get time ill bash the trucks with friends, trying to get them to race but they arent that confident enough yet :( .. anyways theres a dude with a brushless e-revo that is basically owning the MT class, if it wasnt for him id be in 1st or 2nd, its not the trucks its his driving, hes damn good, also race a 8ight T 2.0 and tears up in that class as well... only time and practice will let me catch him :) ..... but most of my time is spent working on them, modding, different setups, i just love tinkerin

I'm going to be racing this year at leisure hour hobbies in illinois When I'm done with my build! never raced before but have done some practices but also not with a savage!
we'll see how it goes!

i race my savy at the end of my sdtert with some friend we all gan up on the non hpi cars and i ushally win i got the most skill

I'm lookin to get into racing within the next few months. Wife just got a SC truck so she can start racing in the next point series. I'll be gettin a SC truck after the savvy is done and I get the money. And, of course, I'll be racin the savvy every once in awhile. The track we're gonna start goin to more often has a MT specific class, which is rare to find around here.

JR where is the track you will be racing at. Once I make the move and get settled I would like to get more into the racing scene.

I race 1/8 monster truck and 1/10 ST. I have been racing my Savage for 4 years now and been bashing for way longer. I have been racing my ST (E Firestorm) for about 3 years now. The Savage an Firestorm are a little heavy for racing but are very sturdy trucks and that makes them very track worthy IMHO.

1st year racing, kinda got tired of bashing. It's like wow! And then your left with a broken truck =( so I got into racing this year. Racing with truggies is very hard some guys out at my local track are amazing. I can catch them when the savvy shifts but in the turns they own me. So I'm usually in last place but everyone is always cheering the under dog to win. And the truggie guys always come ask me questions and are highly impressed with a basher truck flying around the track

I will be racing this summer for the first time. Starting with the savy and I want to get into the stock sc class soon.

Dooley what part of Indiana do you live in? I'm from Indianapolis and hopefully getting out of the Navy in a few months and moving back home and want to try to find a few ppl to bash with and places for when I get back.

Latest posts

Members online

Back