Sweeps1/8 vs Grp 1/5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lighttravler

On a vacation
I have the Grp 1/5 on ,my savage Xl for about 3 years. I have the right adapters from the guy who sales them on this site. Cannot remember his name. Ok lately I been having problems with y wheels slipping so I go to the hobby shop guys tell me I need to dremel a smooth surface so the adapters grub screws can lock on to something. But it was a guy from cali in there also so he new what my problem was bc he runs them to. But long story short the guys who work there have no idea about those adapters. So they were like you should try the new 1/8 monster sweeps and they suppose to be better than the phatlines. So I have researched and the only thing I see is they are heavier than the grps. They were like you been loosing torque probably for a long time. I assume they don't like the idea of the adapters that are used for those tires. So what you guys think about those 2 tires. And which sweeps would you go with the smooth one or the rugged ones. Oh m,y savage does not hit the dirt just road and parking lots.

Latest posts

Members online

Back