Sway bar question...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k0m0d067

I've heard these help with cornering, etc...is there any added advantage to installing them front and rear? or is the 2nd set unnecessary??

I've seen them front and rear and the man I know swears by it. His savage hugged the hell out of the tracks...I still have a sway bar kit, brand new, sitting on my shelf waiting to be installed, lol.

thanks Monkey-Man!! Just gotta get my *@(*)$*^%&*# priorities figured out...LOL I have 3 seperate project trucks in the works, and I need lots of parts for all of them...a total racer, a total behemoth, and a totally weird experimental one-of-a-kind, and more-than-likely-UGLY mish-mash monster truck...

actually, I really only need a few bits and pieces for the behemoth, but even if I had all the parts for it, I've run into a bit of a snag with the HB .46....the damn thing's so big I'm having a hard time fitting it into the truck...I can't see any real difference between the truckzilla chassis, and the fastlane chassis (as far as clearance where the engine sits) so I'm guessing it's the fact that the truckzilla chassis isn't LCG (at least I don't believe it is)...so I may have to alter the motor mounts (at the very least) and possibly alter the Fastlane chassis (I hope it doesn't come to that) in order to complete it...

I'm almost to the stage where I'll take pics of the behemoth...the racer, at this point, is pretty much bone stock (like I said, I need lots of parts) and the "truck'n'stein" is pretty much a concept and a pile of parts... :D

I'd like to figure out my engine mounting issue before I take any pics of the behemoth though...right now all it's missing is the electronics, motor, linkages, upgraded shocks, and gas tank (have the tank and engine in my possession, just not mounted)

still considering these...what would be better...sway bars? or the suspension upgrade conversion? or can they both be used together??

Latest posts

Members online

Back