Sunk's Baja 5Bss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunkenMetal

Well i got this for Xmas really but Twinkle said i could put it together but i have to wait till Xmas day to drive it :(

Click the picture to see the full size image

looks sweet it has to suck to have to wait till x-mas. I wish i would get something like that for x-mas. This means we need a vid of it running though lol.

yeah it would be, kinda like the vids on you tube that just have the truck idling. Were are u gona run the truck? Whats mods if any are u planning for it?

yeah it would be, kinda like the vids on you tube that just have the truck idling. Were are u gona run the truck? Whats mods if any are u planning for it?

I'm going to run it at Lost Creek park in Sugarland Texas.. they have a BMX track and some good sized open grass areas...

No mods planned yet.. just replace things as they break

get rid of the ss pipe. it will melt. get a rear dominator pipe. you'll pull wheelies. you also need to relocate the rear shocks on the top mount. but looks good.

:pirate:
Sunkenmetal said:
Well i got this for Xmas really but Twinkle said i could put it together but i have to wait till Xmas day to drive it :(

Click the picture to see the full size image

Looks good :) yup, no running it before Xmas :D hehehe :)

Megabyteme said:
get rid of the ss pipe. it will melt. get a rear dominator pipe. you'll pull wheelies. you also need to relocate the rear shocks on the top mount. but looks good.

Hey, let's not start suggesting buying stuff... :p :)

With a red bow on top and 4 days to go :) :D
DSC01655.jpg

Your killing him Twink...let the poor guy run it tomorrow for showing you such a good time in SA on Saterday! Come on!!!

LMAO...I tried Nick!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back