Stupidest thing u ever did

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy

what is the stupidest thing u ever did to your rc or anything else for that matter post them here people so we and laugh at u (ok with you)

When i was into electric I had a esc that was like 2 weeks old I accendently pluged it in the batery slot in the reciver and smoked that programable ese in like 3 seconds lost 68 dollars that day......

lol worsdt thing I have done so far was driving on gravel with a lot of trees around nd i mean A LOT i went down the driveway at WOT tires slipped on the gravel it got sideways and a small tree got b/w the front and rear left tires and snapped the tei-rod off.

I had a old Nikko Hammer....There were these extremely evil daschounds(6 of them). They used to chase me around the block when I'd go running. Little terds. I decided to fix their wagon. I mounted screws all over my Hammer and started chasing them. Fixed their butts. Teir owner wasn't too happy though.

thats wasn't stupid chad that was payback still funny as hell tho

clutchs fly

Lets see..., I was goin over my engine & got it all back together & started it up (still out of the truck) ,and I almost put an eye out when a clutchshoe went flyin!!!!!!!!. I quess all back together means the clutch bell too!!!!!!!!!! :headshot: :deformed: :droolpuddle:

Last edited by a moderator:
dumbest thing i ever done was give a police officer cheek when i was pulled over on a routine stop. i thot i was bein funny, he thot i was being smart. i ended up in cuffs in the back of a meat wagon!! I'm glad uk cops are a bit easier goin the US cops or id have been shot at!lol

i was makin wise *** comments thinkin i was being funny. (so young, so much to learn)

i think cops over here do take the piss sometimes... yesterday evening (well two thirty in the morning) me and a mate got bored, so decided to v-max his 480bhp mazda rx7. as we noticed the origin b2 (speed camera detector) reach 197 mph, we flew (not literally) past a cop car coming onto the a road we were on (not going to say what one) so he kept his foot in and decided to call it an evening, funny thing was earlier, bumbling through town, the b2 was going crazy (we were doing the speed limit-30) as i looked behind an un-marked turned on his blus and twos. stupid pig was like, is that exhaust legal..blah blah blah. the exhaust is'nt legal-no cats (imported with tw, soon removed) and only a rear silencer, thing is rotarys are so quiet-till 2nd turbo spools!! hmmmm-rorary engine for r/cs...

[hs] darkshine;11746 said:
i think cops over here do take the piss sometimes... yesterday evening (well two thirty in the morning) me and a mate got bored, so decided to v-max his 480bhp mazda rx7. as we noticed the origin b2 (speed camera detector) reach 197 mph, we flew (not literally) past a cop car coming onto the a road we were on (not going to say what one) so he kept his foot in and decided to call it an evening, funny thing was earlier, bumbling through town, the b2 was going crazy (we were doing the speed limit-30) as i looked behind an un-marked turned on his blus and twos. stupid pig was like, is that exhaust legal..blah blah blah. the exhaust is'nt legal-no cats (imported with tw, soon removed) and only a rear silencer, thing is rotarys are so quiet-till 2nd turbo spools!! hmmmm-rorary engine for r/cs...

we get that all the time here. folk get a tug (pulled over) for having their reg plates done in a fancy font or because the exhausts a bit loud, meanwhile somewhere else somebodies gettin their head caved in by some thug for their mobile fone. cops gotta get a grip. i would of thot it was more important they caught CRIMINALS rather than someone who spends a bit of time and money on their car. (sorry to wander off topic but thats one of my biggest gripes!!)

OK this is what happens when
A: you have a brain fart/lapse in judgement
B: don't paint your propeller tips on your plane

had my plane on a test stand with a nice new 4 stroke on it(FS52 i think).
the engine was idling bad so i reached in to adjust the lsn. the side of my plane then got some sick looking red racing stripes. 12 stitches l8ter i painted my prop tips and watched what i was doing.

been there with the fuel in the eyes. blisters for a week. i where glasses so it doesn't happen again.

i'm tyrin to make a roll cage, picked up a bar after heating it up with a butane torch, now don't have much of a finger print on my thumb and forefinger...:chainkiller:

Latest posts

Members online

Back