Street Savage SS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GONZALO

Hello , this is a build I started a few years back and I've been out of the loop for awhile . Due to snow I cannot get into my storage unit (MI ) to get all my parts and I don't remember what all I have there . The parts I've found are as follows
Innovative RC Chassis
Hpi E Black Aluminum Chassis Braces
Hpi 3 Speed Tranny
Hpi Front And Rear Skid Plates With Bumpers
Hpi Wheelie Bar
Hpi Savage XL Dog Bones
Hpi Turnbuckles
Hpi B045 Steering Upgrade
Hpi Steering Bell Crank - I'll Be Upgading To A GH if I can find one if not a Integy
Hpi 37T
DE Racing Tank Lid Pull
Lunsford Hinge Pins
Dubro Nitro Line
Axial Fue Filter
GH Racing 17MM Hubs
HiTec 7950TH - I'm Going to use this on my next XL Build ( I'll Be getting a Hitec 7955
Nova RC Cooling Head - I'll be selling this I'm getting a picco ( .26 JL red dot .28 JL Red Dot or A Boost. )
Hpi Blast ( Black with Phaltlines , not pictured but I have them on another truck now )
I got 3 savage XSS bodies presently

MY Plan is to buy a New Savage XL Take the rest of what I need Mainly Bullet Proof Diffs/Electronics/SF-50 for my throttle servo and misc. parts to finish this by spring , And start another "Slow" XL Build Grey Aluminum Hpi Double Big Bore Aluminum Shocks Stock K5.9 Engine
I Have No Problems With my K5.9 I have now with the CEN Pipe
This build I'll be buying the following upgrade parts after I find out what I don't have
I'm Keeeping all my aluminum purple on this , like I did on my XL I have now

( I do not want the LCG suspension kit and I'm undecided about the center tank mod )
Integy Rear Hub Carriers
Integy Castor Blocks
Integy Steering Knuckles
Integy or GH Steering Bell Crank
Hpi Reverse
Hpi Battery Level Indicator
Hpi Big Bore Sport Shocks
Hpi Sway Bar Kit
RPM Center Skid Plate , I'll be modifying it
Picco modded by ab mods
Engine mount
Pipe
Any Thoughts or Comments are appreciated

I forgot
Innovative RC Roll Bar ( They were out of stock when I got the Chassis )
MaxAmps Battery Pack I have these in all my trucks
I'm pretty happy with the power range on my K5.9 and I think that's right about where I want to be with this build , I'm leaning toward the .26 Julio red dot because I don't see this build anywhere near the weight of my XL. I'll be using the big bore sport shocks off of the XL I buy

I forgot
Innovative RC Roll Bar ( They were out of stock when I got the Chassis )
MaxAmps Battery Pack I have these in all my trucks
I'm pretty happy with the power range on my K5.9 and I think that's right about where I want to be with this build , I'm leaning toward the .26 Julio red dot because I don't see this build anywhere near the weight of my XL. I'll be using the big bore sport shocks off of the XL I buy
PICCO RED DOT not Julio

5844e7223ef7a0e3ff56eb707e31896e.jpg

Members online

Back