Spark plug

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vmansavage

Good afternoon, my rig is running decent after I had a brain fart and it started acting up and reset needles to factory setting to find out my bats needed charged so once again I had to find that sweet spot with needles but back to the title of my post I was reading manual and it calls for a cmr7h spark plug which are avail. a lot of places in town I am running the cm-6 would it make a difference because the cm-6 is just a wee bit shorter which I have read will help run cooler idk???? I want to try the one per manual but was always told if it’s running good leave it alone but thats my tad of ocd kicking in also how hot is to hot outside to run rigs it’s about 93 deg F here sorry for the long post hope all had a great weekend

Good afternoon, my rig is running decent after I had a brain fart and it started acting up and reset needles to factory setting to find out my bats needed charged so once again I had to find that sweet spot with needles but back to the title of my post I was reading manual and it calls for a cmr7h spark plug which are avail. a lot of places in town I am running the cm-6 would it make a difference because the cm-6 is just a wee bit shorter which I have read will help run cooler idk???? I want to try the one per manual but was always told if it’s running good leave it alone but thats my tad of ocd kicking in also how hot is to hot outside to run rigs it’s about 93 deg F here sorry for the long post hope all had a great weekend
If the rigs runs Good with decent temperature, I would leave it alone. You are correct that the number 6 should run a bit cooler. The lower number on plug, the cooler it runs.

If the rigs runs Good with decent temperature, I would leave it alone. You are correct that the number 6 should run a bit cooler. The lower number on plug, the cooler it runs.
What temp should I be running at and if to high I would have to Richen it up a bit to run cooler???

See the instructionbook for your rig. Its all there.
I will have to look again I have read that from cover to cover and don’t recall seeing any safe temps to run but will look again thanks for your reply

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back