Spare Parts Return! HPI Announces new North American Distributors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thesmilingpirate

:piccogirl:

Press release from HPI announcing new North American parts distributors.

http://www.liverc.com/news/announcements/16400-HRP%2C_A_Main_Hobbies%2C_and_Hi-
Performance_appointed_as_new_HPI_Racing_North_American_distributors/

"With that in mind, we’re happy to say that containers of HPI spare parts have already landed in North America and are working their way through these channels. We are thrilled that hobby stores and customers around the US and Canada will now see an influx of spares support and kits in the coming days! "

I'm assuming the larger ones like Tower, A Main/Hobbytown but from the release, it sounds like they have enough parts ready to be distributed nationwide.

Well, sounds good for the future of my flux... however, still thinking of trying CEN diffs in it just so I can have full size bearings on both sides of the diffs. I have 1 full BP sintered diff and pinion left as spares.

Cen diffs is the only thing I haven’t done to my flux does any one no what needs to be done to do the swap running a 1717with alza center diff so far my diffs are ok but I’m sure I will blow them

Cen diffs is the only thing I haven’t done to my flux does any one no what needs to be done to do the swap running a 1717with alza center diff so far my diffs are ok but I’m sure I will blow them
The center diff probably saves you for the most part. I'm running the stock flux transmission in mine.

This is great news!! I have 2 savages and 2 mt2's on my build stands and looking forward to stocking up and finishing these nitro beasts !!

Latest posts

Members online

Back