sons first dirt bike

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just turned 7 in nov,i think he will be ready for a bigger bick come spring

Very nice. To me he looks to be a tad too big for the bike. For a first bike that is the way to go. He learns how to drive a bike without going too fast. Looks like he has a good teacher. Do you ride yourself?

yep thats cool!! get em interested early!! lol

Very nice. To me he looks to be a tad too big for the bike. For a first bike that is the way to go. He learns how to drive a bike without going too fast. Looks like he has a good teacher. Do you ride yourself?

exactly,its a single speed, topend of 25mph. far to often, i see kids on a bikes with too much power and not enough experiance, and thats a dangerous with a capital D. we should be ready for a live clutch this spring, i'm leaning toward a 4stroke,plenty of power, but without the instant snap.. and yes i ride,not much in the last few years, but i see it in my future, if nothing else, just to spend time with little man...peace

He looks good and stable. He will advance fast for sure ... left a comment on you tube

i can talk from experience you did the right thing with starting him out small and as he gains experience and confidence he'll be ripping around on a 80 sooner then you think!!

wait till he ask for a honda crf 50 with a bigbore kit bigger pegs and such lol then you be in touble those thing flip me off lol

wait till he ask for a honda crf 50 with a bigbore kit bigger pegs and such lol then you be in touble those thing flip me off lol

LOL, he wanted a ktm 65sx. it will pull air in 3rd gear with me, i'm 210lbs, he's 84..
needless to say he did'nt get it...

That's just cool, he's having a blast and you won't find a mosquito for miles lol. Looks like he's taking to it very well.

exactly,its a single speed, topend of 25mph. far to often, i see kids on a bikes with too much power and not enough experiance, and thats a dangerous with a capital D. we should be ready for a live clutch this spring, i'm leaning toward a 4stroke,plenty of power, but without the instant snap.. and yes i ride,not much in the last few years, but i see it in my future, if nothing else, just to spend time with little man...peace

My first dirtbike was an KAWI KE125. Back then it did not have a power band haha. Yup 4-stroke for sure. I love the snap of a 2-stroke. I had the chance to ride different bikes on and off road. My best ride off road 2 stroke was an Kawi KX125 powerband was killer. Best on road 2 stroke was an Yami RZ500 (in the states I think it came out as a RD500)

I ride 4 strokes now as I am getting older. haha. I have gone to the side and like on/off road bikes. I had an Honda XL600 great bike but itis gone now. In my garage I still have my Honda XL250(1985).

ramble (sorry) It just brought back so many great times and still will

Yea hes doing great man .. Thats sweet man .. Hes getting the turns down too .. he drops his leg well .. get a dozer in that field and make that boy a track .. lol

You taught the boy well you should be proud my man :)

My first dirtbike was an KAWI KE125. Back then it did not have a power band haha. Yup 4-stroke for sure. I love the snap of a 2-stroke. I had the chance to ride different bikes on and off road. My best ride off road 2 stroke was an Kawi KX125 powerband was killer. Best on road 2 stroke was an Yami RZ500 (in the states I think it came out as a RD500)

I ride 4 strokes now as I am getting older. haha. I have gone to the side and like on/off road bikes. I had an Honda XL600 great bike but itis gone now. In my garage I still have my Honda XL250(1985).

ramble (sorry) It just brought back so many great times and still will

i know how you feel my man lol i raced pro moto x for 6 years 2 and a half of them for team honda and i still ride hard at 40 lol the wife thinks I'm crazy.....lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back