some dirt on me, please input

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

f1n3sse

Well guys I haven't been on in a few days and with good reason. Here is my situation please give me your input as to what you think and was I wrong? My close friend is in the cia and lives and works overseas and comes back once or twice a year for a day or two to hang out and catch up. A few years back we, my brother, good friend, myself, and jay, went up to my pocono house for the weekend in the winter time to board and have a good time. while we were up there we hit the local bar for dinner and drinks after a day on the mountain. He is a very outgoing person and likes to meet women like most men. So he brings over a bunch of girls to hang with while we were eating and drinking and nothing transpired out of the night mostly because my brother is a tool. None the less this was a time when I wasn't married and had no kids. Besides those above facts I would have never let anything happen on the night due the loyalty I have for my relationship and the respect I have for my now wife. The other night when we went out he decides to tell this story at the bar to my wife......right? now she wants a divorce! I'm more aggrivated now than I am upset because I know I did nothing wrong and had no intentions of doing wrong but there is no changing her mind. We have been together for almost 6 years. what do you guys think, is she too insecure and not trusting of me enough or does she have valid ground for divorce?

AJ

She will settle down. Keep talking to her. Your buddy should not have told the story because things always get out of hand before you can explain but it happens we all have fun and bring good old time's up. Like I said keep talking to her tell her to listen and keep reminding her they you are being 100% honest with her. She will more than likely settle down and get over it. It will take a little time but have faith and keep an open heart.

lol only you fred... Anyways she will chill out. give her 3 days and all will be well.

I agree just keep talking to her ,reassuring her,remind her that this happened when u wernt together i am sure she will calm down and all will be good,also isnt the guy code what happens at the pub stays at the pub good luck my man

Keep us posted man .. I feel your pain .. But I would say give her space .. She will be crawling back.. Unless this is the reason she has been waiting for??? Ya think ?

that sucks i dumped my gf last week i heard she was hitting on someone plus she was leaving town for good

Last edited by a moderator:
your wife is way off base on this one

although, that is not the approach I would use to assure her nothing happen.

Try understanding her feelings and be compatienate to her. The way she is reacting may be crazy but, if you don't act undestanding about her feelings she will think your hiding something.

silence is deadly in a relationship, talk to her about how much she has meant to you now and evan back then when you made the choice not to mack on the hot chicks in the pocono hse.

good luck my man

threads like this help bring us all together
we are all human and not one of us was made perfect except the Lord.

good luck my man

Danny

Well Danny I this afternoon was the first time I could actually talk to her without her telling me how much she hates me.....we came to an understanding and resolved this issue as of now. I appreciate your help and advice, the past 3 days have been nothing but silence between the two of us and we both opened up and seem to be on a better path now. please close this thread. Thanks to you all for your inputs see you on the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back