Some Baja Shots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monsterman

Well I finally took the plunge in December and bought a 1/5 scale gasser.. Went with the Hpi Baja since I am such a HUGE HPI GUY!! After 5 Savages I didnt think I could wrong with a Baja and I sure didnt this thing is awesome. I am going to get another Savage sooner or later maybe once Spring/Summer gets here. Thinking of getting the XL..

Anyhow here are some shots of the Baja.. I will have some video and outside shots up soon :D

IMG_0061.jpg

ChrisBaja3.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

cool pics!! I'm $200 away from grabbing mine!! been saving for 3 months lol!! i cant wait, but I'm still not sure which I'm gonna grab!!the rtr has everything with it but the ss has the bigger engine,tuned exhaust and other hopups but no radio and i would have to build it myself obviously so who knows!!

true enough mtbikertim!! i've been thinking it would be alot of fun to build it actually and then you add in the hopups... ive seen how much of a difference there is between the 23cc and the 26cc engine the 26cc rips!!!! and I'm sure i would learn alot while building it!!

please stop posting the pics of the bajas every one its making me want to sell my new savy and get one :dmt: lol jkjk really nice baja tho

Monsterman, do you have any good places to run that?

I haven't taken it out anywhere just yet. I live in Babylon and have a few schools with plenty of soccer/football fields so those are up for grabs at the moment unless I find somewhere better. I wanna maybe take a ride down to Jones Beach and hit some dunes but I don't think I will get in with the Baja.. don't want the cops chasing me out of anywhere to be honest.. A lot of the guys I know who have 1/5 run in parking lots but I bought the Baja to run offroad really "what its made for" not on road.. If I wanted on road I would have bought an FG on road or something like that..

I have found though that running a 1/5 gas attracts a lot more attention then the nitros. I used to be able to run my Savages just about anywhere and not cause to much attention now its not even easy to be alone.. So I hope to find a nice quiet place or find other 1/5 or rc'rs running some where we can call have fun and enjoy the hobby.. Havnet found anything yet though :(

I also have property Upstate and I am affraid thats where I will have to do a lot of the running with this thing at least that is how its looking at the moment..

Thats the only reason I never gotten one by now. You have to have an area the size of Rhode Island to run it lol.. I barely have enough place to wind out my Savage, without having to drive somewhere. But man it would be great to run that Baja, ohh well lol. Quid Quo Pro I guess.

From what I heard ,You need a small state to run them in.LOL I still want one though. The owner of my lhs just put onr out on the shelf so we could all drool on it.I was first in line. Thanx for the photos.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back