So I guess I gotta change my name?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xjeepguy

HPISF
Here's my new toy. Just bought it today. It's a 2005 Wrangler with a 4.0 I6, auto tranny (don't bug me about it, I have a bad back), Aftermarket alloys wrapped with Pro-Comp tires, ragtop, and only had 4000 miles on it. I am digging it so far, and it is Jeep #8 for me. LMK whatcha think :).

I know if you stuck an STS in it that would rock. LMAO

Killer jeep bud super nice. DId you trade in the Scion for it

Nah man, Axial all the way LMAO!!

Yeah, I traded the box for it. It just wasnt holding up like I hoped down here. It was just too low to the ground for some of the roads around Dothan. Seems like when you turn off of a road onto a parking lot, there is always a hard step up, and I scraped a few times. I don't think thats gonna be a problem now lol.

I have worked for a dealership b4 and those jeeps ride nice and look good
is that a sahara addition , even so I like the rag top nice jeep !!!! I gess your not a xjeepguy anymore!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not officially a Sahara, but has all the same options except the hardtop. This thing even has A\C.....It wont be used, but it does have it lol. If I can use A\C, the top will be down anyway.

I find myself suddenly Jeep-less, as some @$$hole stole my Cherokee from in front of my house Tuesday morning...

:duh:

Very fine jeep bud! Nice & shiny! I have a solution for your name - get a Savage X and put a jeep body on it...problem solved...LMAO!

k0m0d0 - dude that really sucks sorry for your loss.

I find myself suddenly Jeep-less, as some @$$hole stole my Cherokee from in front of my house Tuesday morning...

:duh:

Awwww Damn. I hate hearing that. I love Xj's, I hope you get it back intact. Sorry for your loss.

WoW I love Wranglers even my mum drives one.. :)

DSCN1268.jpg

So my savage has to match :p
CopyofDSCN1224640x480.jpg

Very nice!! I love the rubicon body. You will never scratch your cooling head with that on there. Your Mom has a very nice Jeep too.

Latest posts

Members online

Back