Slimline exhaust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomb020871

Does anybody run a slimline dual exhaust on their Savage or know anything about them? I am looking at one simply because of it being a rear exhaust and they are relatively cheap. I don't really care about the cost but I am tired of cleaning oil off of everything. I am also interested in a quieter pipe but it isn't necessary. Any other pipe suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I don't really want to lose any power either. I have heard the the Tsais has less power than stock but don't know for sure.
Thanks for the help.:newb:

I ran one on my T-Maxx.. good for getting the oil off the side of the truck but that is about it, not really a preformance pipe (I would think similar results with the savage version). Have you tried an exhaust deflector to get the oil away from the side of the truck or turning the exhaust pipe so the stinger points out to the side rather than down?

I might try to rotate the pipe but I am really set on a rear exhaust. I have a cvec on my T-MAXX and really like it but they are not the cheapest pipes either.

iv heard the tsais pipe looks cool but it gives u a drop in power.i have the tsais, but i still haven't got round to fittin it.

Latest posts

Members online

Back