SlapMaFro! Video Library

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-b-

This is the entire SlapMaFro! video library! Everything!

wor1.jpg

We went racing the other weekend! Mike Fisk of FHF Racing found this huge domed dirt arena that is perfect for winter-time running. They normally run motocross and quads in there, but last weekend it was all small scale stuff! The track was smaller and more technical than the tracks we were used to, but it was still a lot of fun. My Revo kicked butt, but the driver sucked! We got some really excellent shots of the action, and it's all strung together to the melodic tones of Rob Zombie!

Enjoy!

WOR - Race 1 (WMV, 32.3mb, 7:22)

The iPod version is at www.slapmafro.com

Oh crap... before I forget, be sure to visit www.slapmafro.com for all the latest videos. Also, my friend & business partner has requested that I mention our little store at www.smfstore.com where you will find Savage parts for less, not to mention a sweet little DVD called Fighting Gravity! And lastly: Show off your hobby to friends and family by putting our videos on your Video iPod. See our main site for links and info.

Almost all the videos below have been ZIPped, so please right-click and download to your computer.
Farm Bash 8 - Part 1
Farm Bash 8 - Part 2
Cold 3
RC-X-Games
Cold 2
Backwoods Bash
Blowout
Chaser
Killer
Heat
Storm
Rabid
Farm Bash 7 - Part 1
Farm Bash 7 - Part 2
Farm Bash 6
Out Of Control
Leap II
Deep
Scream
Fly By (an airplane vid)
Cold
Rush
Effed
Leap
Number One
Abuse
Good Jump / Bad Jump
SMF Bashes Michigan
Farm Bash 5
Carnage II
Pit
Pit II
Farm Bash 4 - Crash
Farm Bash 4 - Burn
Farm Bash 4 - Black
Farm Bash 3 - Carnage
Farm Bash 2 - Part 1
Farm Bash 2 - Part 2
Monster Farm Bash 1
Everybody Wants Skis
Savage Bash
Punishment
Punishment II
Deadly Thrashings

Last edited by a moderator:
Works fine for me! Do you have Windows Media Player? Try going to slapmafro.com and scroll down to that video, right-click the WMV icon, and save it to your computer. Might work better that way, and then you don't have to download it again if you want to see it again.

yea there the kind of vids you can watch over and over still see something new

its cool to have a whole library of bashing right at your fingertips lol great job on posting it!

Well I have not finished watching all of them but if the rest are like the ones I have watched, I am sure they are then all I can say is awesome!!!!!!!!!:resp:

Gotta love the SMF vids. AWSOME STUFF!! Downloadable too.

Last edited by a moderator:
OH YAH!! I've been a fan of SMF for a loooonnng time. They have some of the greatest bashing vids around, and the music they choose goes great with the action. One cool thing about their store is that when you order from them, they send you a "Slap Ma Fro" decal sheet to badge your rig with. My bashing shell (Bronco) displays them proudly!!:jumpers:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back