silly newb servo question...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k0m0d067

I just bought 2 of the towerpro mg995 servos, and need to know what style servo horns/arms fit them...anyone know?

I think they are 25 spline same as Futaba style. Let us know how they work out. I have seen many people on different forms not like them at all, espically the plane and heli guys.

I also found this list it might be of some help to others aswell.

23-spline:
Airtronics
JR
Sanwa

24-spline:
Hitec
Hobbico

25-spline:
Futaba
Traxxas
Blue Bird
Cirrus
FMA
TowerPro

I think they are 25 spline same as Futaba style. Let us know how they work out. I have seen many people on different forms not like them at all, espically the plane and heli guys.

hmmm....my buddy's been askin around/looking around, and he's heard nothing bad about them...and for the price, they're practically disposable :D

they are very good servos. tons of people at my club use them and as a pretty direct comparison they are similar to a hitec 645mg.

in my time i have seen more people strip the gears of a 645 than the tower pro.

and like you so for the price its not that bad if the don't last forever! :p

The complaint from the "air" guys is that it isnt as precise as some servos (overshoots and bounces), which might be more of a issue in the air as opposed to a ground vehicle. At any rate let us know first hand how they hold up. ;)

jtmt72 is correct, as usual...they are 25 tooth spline...just received them today...will try them out this weekend, and see how they work...

Keep us up to speed with long term performance also if you would please. :)

hope they last for you.

my housemate has been using one in his savage and one in his buggy since the summer 2006. no problems so far. uses them every weekend all weekend.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back